Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2014 for the 38 posts of Junior Engineer: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had announced that the induction of the applicants will be made for the 38 posts of Junior Engineer. The necessity of the eligibility under the posts is provided beneath:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 23 Posts
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 15 Posts
Age limit: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had mentioned the criterions of the age appropriately. The necessity of the age is being provided as under the limits of 20 years to 30 years. The age maturity is mentioned to be attained by the date of 29th Dec 2014 which the initial date to submit the online application.
Educational Criterion Set: The requirement of the age which is concerning is provided as diploma or degree which is needed on the civil, electrical, electrical & electronic engineering along with the suitable experience.
Fees Schedule: The fee structure publicized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is one of the most integral steps. Under the announcement it is provided to make the payment of Rs. 450 (Rs. 400 examination fee + Rs. 50 as intimation charges). Applicants under the category reserved will make the payment of only Rs. 50 that is the intimation charges.
Scheme to submit an application: Registration could be got by the applicants only if followed the process structured. Applicants as provided by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will use the official website and will make the compliance of the application and will submit it.
· 29th Dec 2014 to 17th Jan 2015: Dates which are provided for the online registration along with the payment of fee.
· 17th Jan 2015: Closing date provided for editing the application form.
· 1st Feb 2015: Closing date mentioned for printing the application.
· 4th Feb 2015: Tentative date provided for the online examination.
· The link which is associated with the with the recruitment notification is provided to get with the link which is provided beneath: