TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED
Vimanapura P O, Bangalore – 560017
Ph: 91-80 22322518, 2516, 3250, 3359
Information Bulletin 1/2015 01/01/2015
NOTIFICATIONSub: 1 year apprenticeship training program for graduate engineers & diploma holders
Applications are invited from the eligible Degree (B.E/B. Tech) / Diploma in Engineering passed candidates for 1 year Apprenticeship Training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore, under Apprenticeship Act (Amendment), 1973.
Eligibility Criteria of the candidate:
1. Candidates must an Indian National
2. Should possess a Degree/Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University/Board in India.
3. Should not have completed THREE YEARS after obtaining engineering Degree/Diploma.
4. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing similar Apprenticeship Training or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
5. Candidates with work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
a. A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch of engineering based on marks scored in the qualifying examination.
b. Reservation will be applied as per Apprenticeship Act.
c. Shortlisted candidates shall undergo medical examination and will have to be declared medically fit by HAL Hospital.
d. Medically fit candidate must obtain Police Clearance Certificate from the Commissioner / Superintendent of Police of your locality within the stipulated time.
LAST DATE for submitting Application at TTI: 24th JANUARY 2015
(Format of application is available at HAL website/TTI Office)
Career Documents / Details :