TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH
TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences
(Autonomous Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy Government of India)
Plot No.21, Brundavan Colony, CBIT Post Office, Gandipet Road, Hyderabad - 500 075.
Phone: 040-24195026 Website : www.tifrh.res.in
PROJECT SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT (B): One post [Unreserved]; Appointment is temporary and will be renewed each year up to a total period of three years;
Consolidated Pay : Rs. 30,500/- p.m. (including HRA of Rs. 4050/-); HQ: Hyderabad.
Qualifications & Experience:
(a) SSC/HSC and Diploma in Electronics / Communications / Electrical / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks
(OR) B.Sc. with Physics / Mathematics / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks (OR) Equivalent from a reputed university.
(b) Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications
(c) 0-2 years experience in the relevant field.
• Working knowledge in Windows / Linux / Mac Environment
• Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking technologies
• Installation and troubleshooting of Desktop PC's, Printers and other peripheral devices.
• Installation and troubleshooting of Wireless networks
• Microsoft or Redhat Linux certification
• CCNA certification
• 1 year work experience
Age: Below 28 years as on July 1, 2014